Bhutan, Meditation, Bread, Learning, Friends, Family, Music, Books, MT

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Where Am I?

As a Buddhist, I try to take responsibility for all that happens in the universe. If something goes wrong in your life, dear reader, you can blame me.
On the other hand, Al is responsible for me being away from the blog. He told me about a series of books by Stieg Larsson, The Millennium Trilogy.

If you click on the picture, you should go to Larsson's site .....even though he is dead.
The local bookshops don't make it easy to find books, as they don't use alphabetical order. But I managed to find the first two books in the series. All of Sunday was spent in the first book. Now I am half way through the second.
So apologies for my absence while I finish. Send your complaints to Al.
UPDATE:
I hope to get the third volume as an iTablet version. ;)
But first I need someone to buy the iTablet (iSlate? iCanvas?).

2 comments:

  1. Can you define what order, exactly, that bookshops in Thimphu use? I look forward to that.
    Carl.

    ReplyDelete