Bhutan, Meditation, Bread, Learning, Friends, Family, Music, Books, MT

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blogging Out–Bhutan Pictures

Sorry folks, I need to get outside. My lovely friend Tomoyo told me. She astutely pointed out (in her gentle way) that I have been rather busy with this "new toy". It is alarmin how it can take over your life. Here I am busy checking how many visitors I get, where they come from, which pages they check, how many "bounce", what they download, and how to get Google to find me. Now I stop and ask myself "Why?". I find no answer!

So, today, we just have a series of photos from the last year or two here in Bhutan, to show you what I have to "put up with". No words. If you want to know more, you can ask in the comments. That way, my comments will increase, and the analytics will look much better.... Doh! There I go again.

P.S. If you steal my photos, please give me credit.
Write to me, and I will give you a full-sized copy.






The End!

1 comment:

  1. The reverse is always interesting than normal. The bus is meant to transport especially on terrain where you prefer not to stick out your legs.
    But look you should have burnt it with twigs instead of huffing and puffing uphill and trying to push the tinhouse.

    ReplyDelete