Bhutan, Meditation, Bread, Learning, Friends, Family, Music, Books, MT

Monday, February 7, 2011

Things I Miss 1

Another series.
Ashley teaches at the same school as me. She comes from America.
Last I saw her, she was heading down to India, via the border town Phuntsholing.
Astute readers will remember this as the place where I crossed into India on my dash across the plains to Nepal. Nar will remember that trip.
Ashley sent me an email a few weeks ago. She was making a trip back to the States, and would I like anything? A magnanimous offer indeed. It set me on a path of desire.
It is best not to think about what I want, when most is beyond me.
Anyway, here are some of the things I miss.

Going to the mailbox to check for mail. Here, houses do not have them! No people riding around to deliver the mail. At least I don't have to face the disappointment of an empty box.

No comments:

Post a Comment