Bhutan, Meditation, Bread, Learning, Friends, Family, Music, Books, MT

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sake

The following link is especially for Matthew, Keiko, Tomoyo and Hideo. Others may look too.
Extra Sips of Sake.

The next one is for Stephanie and family.
But first, a neat story from David Leite, who puts together Leite's Culinaria...

"My dear friend Roland, who hails from the Dordogne region of France, once told me that his grandmother would make him take a crepe to the chicken coop on La Chandeleur to encourage the Egg Gods to be generous. “You know, the chickens only ate half the crepe,” he said. I leaned in, eager to unravel the uncommon willpower of these French fowl. “Why?” I asked. “Because I ate the other half on the way to the chicken coop,” he laughed."
Now the link: Crepes.

I have not found anything for Martin yet!
Hold on, Martin and Machiko can read How Meditation May Change the Brain.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm - I like the look of the Dulce de Leche crepes!
    Might have to try them. You can buy ready made caramalised condensed milk, but I think it tastes better when you do it yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I can buy caramalised condensed milk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meditation...dont talk to me about meditation. When the wankers from the inner health centre across the road stop parking their bldi cars obstructing my driveway I may look upon meditation in a better light.

    ReplyDelete