Bhutan, Meditation, Bread, Learning, Friends, Family, Music, Books, MT

Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Best Job

The Best and Worst Jobs in the U.S.
Admittedly, this is just in the US, but the top job is mathematician.
That is someone who "applies mathematical theories and formulas to teach or solve problems in a business, educational, or industrial climate."

Hey, that is me. I have the best job in the world.

Then I read more about being a mathematician:
Income: $94,160
Let's convert that to Ngultrum ... Nu 4,280,984.41
Divide by 12, to get my monthly salary ... Nu 356,748.70
My boss is ripping me off!
The only comfort is that this poor history teacher, fresh from the US, gets treated worse:

1 comment:

  1. Mark is cruel, isn't he???? He He He.... Ya I do believe that our opening days at Pelkhil was really tiring but I thoroughy enjoyed them. For the first time, I felt that I was being listened to as an individual voicing his concerns and his ideas being implemented. Really grateful to be here.....

    ReplyDelete